Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Terra Grappler Review: Nitto

Terra Grappler Review - hardcoresledder.com FRIDAY, JUNE 21, 2013 Well I was chosen to be a NITTO Tire Terra Grappler Sampling Program . After seeing a banner ad on http://www.hardcoresledder.com (a snowmobile site) one morning and clicking on it seeing I was in the market to replace the tires on my Dodge truck I filled out a survey to see if I would be chosen. Well the guy that never wins won for a change. About four weeks go by and after looking over the NITTO tires a few times and hoping I would hear soon. The day after I ordered new tires I get an email saying you won and go to this site and pick out the size for your truck in the Terra Grappler and send it to us. The skeptic that I am still did not believe until I received an email saying your tires should be there in two weeks. Seven days later they were at my door. After having the tires mounted and balanced last night I will give you my first impressions. Part of the deal with being a “sampler” is you need to let people know your honest thought on the tire and get the word out. These are AT tires. Now normally I would not buy AT class tires as I like a quiet ride on the highway. I would normally go for an M/S 275/60/20 as I do a fair amount of highway drive but also have a camp in VT that is 6 miles down a dirt road and have to deal with snow and mud season. That being said I did do some research beforehand and everything I found said they are a quiet running tire. I am impressed as for how aggressive these tire look and yet they run smooth and quiet on the highway. Now I just removed my second set of tires from my truck that I will not mention there name, let’s just say they have a blimp and leave it at that. After 20,000 miles they were junk. This is after normal rotation and care. Never again! I also will say to be totally unbiased that I do like tires from the other company that uses that white round guy with the rolls as there trade marketing sign. But at around $1500 for four tires in my size that is not going to happen. So far so good. Driving into work this morning I was thinking boy these tires give a very cushioned ride on top of being smooth and quiet. Part of my responsibility of being a NITTO Tire sampler is to post my thoughts on the tires at about every 3500 mile. I will keep you posted on my real opinion of what I think. www.firstchoicewheelsandtires.com http://www.nittotire.com/News


First Choice Wheels and Tires

 
To view these wheels and our entire inventory check us out at http://firstchoicewheelsandtires.com

First Choice Wheels and Tires is an online aftermarket wheel and tire company that specializes in 15"-30" wheels. We carry over 30 different styles of wheels and all kinds of tire size. To cut expenses and provide you with the best deals available, we have decided to move our company entirely online. We currently have over $10 million in inventory and a warehouse with over 100,000 sq.ft. of stocked space. You can guarantee that we'll have the wheels and tires for your vehicle. We have spent years developing a functional website and we continue to spend most of the time improving it. We have gone through countless manufacturers sorting out only the highest quality products.
Wheel and Tire Financing


 
We offer financing on all wheels, tires or wheel and tire packages.
Our standard financing is for 18 months, but if you pay within the first 6 months, you pay 0% interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment